Wednesday, October 15, 2014

OBX

I mentioned Monday that Dave and I want to visit all 50 states at some point together in our lifetime. This past week, we were able to cross off two more states rounding out total states visited to 10! Whoo hoo! Only 40 more to go! Haha! 

Outer Banks was gorgeous. Since it was off season it wasn't crowded at all, but the weather was still warm enough for us to hang out on the beach and get in the water. A friend of ours rented a home down there and invited us and a few others to come along. It's funny, Dave and I have always been on opposite sides of the "group vacation debate". He feels that group vacations are funner, whereas I prefer one on one vacations. However, after this vacation, I will concede that with the right group and the right location, group vacations are far better, I couldn't imagine having as good of a time as I did in NC if it hadn't been with such great friends. 






Driving on the beach is so much fun!






We look like we're photoshopped into this pic, because of the light from the sun setting and the flash of the camera. 

Here's the states we've visited so far in map form:


Map created using defocus blog's map