Friday, October 17, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

Normally the first week back from vacation is excruciatingly slow. Luckily for me, this week flew by!

1. This time last Friday, I was having my last breakfast down in OBX with my friends and prepping for a day on the beach. Needless to say, the chances that last Friday will top this Friday are high.

2. I finished Gone Girl on Wednesday and it was such a great book, even if the ending left a bit to be desired. I understood why it ended the way it did though. 



3. ...then I demanded Dave take me to see the movie the same day I finished the book. Both were excellent and we had one of the best "after movie" conversations on the way home from watching the film.


4. I think saying Nibbler is happy I'm home is an understatement.



5. This week I created a bear that I'm currently auctioning off. All proceeds from the auction will be donated to research of breast cancer. Please check out my Facebook page, Quilts by Nicole and share my status. It's my hope that we can spread the word and donate to a good cause, plus if you win the auction you get the bear!