Friday, April 11, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

Weather is getting warmer! Whoo hoo! I felt like winter would never end! 

1. Last Friday, I went bowling with my friend Lola, Dave, and Dave's cousin, Chris. It was a really good time!



2. Saturday night I went to tea (I think that's how you say it? lol) with a couple friends. I've only been a part of a tea event three times now, but each time I love it more and more. And just remember, when it doubt pinkie out!


3. Tuesday night, Dave and I finally saw Frozen. All I can say is that I finally get it. That movie is awesome. I want to watch it over and over. Coincidentally, Lola saw Frozen on the same night, so we spent all day Wednesday singing "Do you want to build a snowman" to each other. 


4. Wednesday, my mom and I went to pick up my cap and gown for graduation which is a little over a month away. 


5. I love it when these two cuddle. It makes my heart melt...like a snowman (see what I did there???) 


How was your week?