Friday, April 18, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

Howdy! How's everyone's week been? This week was great for me, and very productive. 

1. Saturday I met up with a girl who found me online to talk about me creating a t-shirt quilt for her mom out of her dad's shirt's, who recently passed away. The idea that someone who doesn't know me trusts me enough with something so special means so much to me. I can't wait to finish the quilt up (which won't be a for a while) and see it come together. 

2. Saturday night, Dave and I saw Captain America with our friends Bob and Becca. It was a great movie, but then again the recent Marvel films have all been awesome. 


Not from the current movie but still hilarious nonetheless

3. Sunday was my sister's bridal shower, which I plan on recapping next week. It was such a great day, and I'm really happy for my sister. About two months left before she gets married!



4. I've been wanting to have this pin recreated for a while now. Dave finished it up for me on Wednesday, it's ridiculous how happy it made me. I love just staring at it. It's okay, I know I'm weird. 



5. I love my boys so much. They make me deliriously happy!


How did your week go? Any big weekend plans?