Friday, September 5, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

This was a great week! Starting off every week with Monday off would make any week great, but having my birthday this week helps too.

1. Saturday, my cousin and I toured Intercourse, which I wrote about here. It was so much fun and catching up with her was awesome.



2. Monday I took complete advantage of my day off and worked on my latest sewing project: teddy bears!



3. Wednesday teen book club met and we discussed  Coraline and exchanged short stories to read.  The teens did such an amazing jobs on their stories I can't wait to discuss them in October!



4. Yesterday was my birthday and it was a great day, Dave surprised me with a Samsung galaxy tablet for my gift and my mom send me these gorgeous flowers.



5. Caught squish off guard here, eyeballing bunnies.