Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Am I the Only One?

We are all weird and unique in our own little ways, but often I find myself doing something that isn't "normal" and it makes me wonder if I'm the only person who does it. 

Am I the only one who

...likes to listen to the radio on scan?

...thinks orange juice tastes better with crushed ice and drunk through a straw?

...listens to a pop song and imagines being able to dance the coreography? who am i kidding, I don't have the hand/eye coordination to do it. I can't even get this down:




...prefers their ice cream to be microwaved for a few seconds before eating it?

...listens to rock music and pretends to be in a cover band singing the song exaclty how the singer does? I'm looking at you Lizzy Hale....



...doesn't draw designs in their toaster strudel icing, instead squirts it all in the middle and spreads it out?



Come to think of it, am I the only adult that continues to eat toaster strudels?

What are some weird things that you do?