Friday, September 12, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

It's been a great week, and I'm even more excited for the weekend because I'm "hosting" a painting with a twist party for my birthday on Sunday. 

1. Saturday was such a great day, I won't recap it again, if you missed it you can check it out here.



2. Sunday night a very good friend of mine had her baby and I got to visit her on Monday. It was definitely love at first sight! I would love to share a picture, however Mama hasn't posted any and she gets first dibs (obviously! haha). 

3. I finished up more teddy bears this week and I'm starting a new project with bags...here's to hoping it turns out good!



4.  I'm obsessed with this song. It just makes me want to dance every time I hear it. 


5. Nibbler just chill-axing on the back of the couch. 


How was your week?