Friday, January 9, 2015

End of the Week Roundup

Welcome to the first roundup of the new year! How did your week go?

1. Classes for the spring semester of my class started Thursday night (last night). I'm half excited, half over it. I feel like I've been in school forever...oh that's right it's because the majority of my 20s (minus 20 itself) I have been in school. 

2. I've been really digging this song this week.




3. I have some down time right now between quilts and bears so I decided to start working on a chevron quilt (my first!). Here's the beginning stages of the quilt:


4. Speaking of my quilts, I created stickers and bought bags for customers, instead of giving them their items in grocery bags. I'm in love with the stickers!



5. Five seconds before this picture was taken, Nibbler had his head right up against Squishee's bum.