Friday, January 16, 2015

How to Look Smart When You Forgot to Write a Post....

Sorry friends, I forgot to write up an EOTWR post last night because I'm still getting used to having a class Thursday night and it's just throwing everything off. So, in lieu of a roundup, I wanted to share this really interesting article I found this week from the Wall Street Journal. 

It's about what people do to look smart, how we judge other people's intelligence, and what behaviors we do that actually do make us look smart. Check out the article and then let me know what you think. Personally, I think using your middle initial is hooey when it comes to looking smart (more like country club smart! haha) and wearing glasses is stereotypical and not really true, I know plenty of dumb people who wear glasses.....even though I am wearing mine today. But not to appear smart (consciously at least, subconsciously you never know!) 

Finally, please enjoy this picture I shared on Instagram of Squish. I have no idea how he contorted himself into that position but he stayed that way purring this little butt off for quite a while. 


Happy Friday!