Friday, January 30, 2015

End of the Week Roundup

Happy Friday to a very long week (for me at least)!

1. Yesterday I met with my doctor which I mentioned here. I feel a lot better having gone to her. It doesn't fix everything but it at least gives me a new hope about my situation. Quite frankly, it was the only time in my life that it was okay to hear "you at least got pregnant". Long story short, I got a prescription for Clomid and they took my blood to check my thyroid to see if there's any issues there. Here's to hoping for good things family-wise in 2015!

2. Steph is awesome, she let me grace her blog this week with a guest post and recommendations. If you scroll to the bottom of this post, there's also a giveaway you can enter! Good luck!




3. I finished up my first chevron quilt this week (it's for sale too, if you're interested!). I love how it turned out, but it was definitely a lot more work than my usual patchwork quilts.


4.  Speaking of my quilts, I created a Quilts by Nicole website this week too! I'm not sure the website was really necessary but I needed to flex some creativity muscles and that usually means a new blog design and since I love my current design, I decided to just create this site instead. 




5.  Sunday was my sister's birthday. We all met up at my moms house and had dinner and played games. It was a good time, but then again time with family always is. I didn't get any pictures but we did pull out some old pics of us as kids and my sister commented how much she loved her bangs in this pic so I'll share that instead!


Happy Friday and good luck with the giveaway!