Monday, January 12, 2015

Beauty Favorites

It's been nearly a year since I've posted a beauty favorites list, so I think we're due. How about you?



1. Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Pressed Powder

This is the last step in my makeup process. I have really oily skin and this powder does a great job keeping my skin matte and fresh looking.

2. Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus and Lip Shine in Blush

I got these two in a gift pack last year and I love them together. The lip balm gives a great, subtle color and the lip shine is a great finishing touch that doesn't leave my lips sticky.

3. Real Techniques Setting Brush

I use this brush to apply my highlighting powder. It's the perfect size to accentuate the areas I want to highlight. The brush is soft and durable, I am a fan of Real Techniques brushes!

4. Fabulips Sugar Scrub

My lips have been really dry and cracked this winter, a lot worse than normal. I just started using this scrub and have noticed a big difference. I love the vanilla scent and the soft way my lips feel afterwards!

5. Tarte Amazonian Clay in Dazzled

I love Tarte's blushes so much, if I could own every color I would. My most recent purchase is Dazzled and it's a bit darker than what I normally where but I love the pop of color it gives my cheeks.

6. Burt's Bees Acne Gel Cleanser

Nothing has made my hormonal acne disappear but this gel cleanser has come the closest to giving me clearer skin. 

7. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream

I was hestitant to try CC cream for the longest time but I tried this travel size cream and fell in love with it. It completely covers up the redness in my face and the acne. A little goes a long way and lasts all day. 

What are some of your beauty favorites?