Friday, August 30, 2013

End of the Week Roundup

This week has kicked my ass. I started school, and between school, work and everything else I got so stressed I started getting knots in my neck. FUN. That's why I love doing these roundups, they really make me appreciate my week more.

1. I pulled a prank on my bestie Joe on Friday. He left his car unlocked so I sent him this picture along with the text "guess who left their car unlocked" and then proceeded to shove a Christina Aguleria CD into his player. 



Saturday we both had to work, and Joe learned his lesson and locked his door. So I left him this note on the back of one of my business cards:



2. Dave and I started a new thing over the weekend. Every night before we go to bed we each tell each other one thing we loved about the other during the day and one moment that we thought about each other during the day. It's nothing overly complicated, it's more like "I loved the way your hair looked today, it looked good" or "Take Me Home Tonight came on the radio and made me think of you". It's so simple but man does it make the day complete.

3. Jenni at Story of my Life is planning a blog everyday in September challenge, which I plan on taking her up on. I'll still be posting an end of the week roundup each week and some other non-prompted posts here and there but I'm really excited to try this challenge.

4. Dave and I started talking to each other like we were Bane from Batman the other day. If you aren't sure what I'm talking about, watch this video:




Yes, we did complete the whole picture by putting our hands in front of our faces. It was so funny, the stupid, ridiculous things we were saying to each other and it had us rolling. It's the little, silly things in life that help us through the week. 

5. Do you look forward to my Nibbler and Squishee end of the week pictures as much as I do? I spend most of the week when I'm home running around after them with my camera on trying to get a great picture for the week. I end up with about 150 blurry pictures of my cats moving and maybe one of them glaring at me for taking a ton of pictures. 
Nibbler posing....he's my little model when he actually let's me take pictures

Squish has no shame. None.

By the way, they both know "Kiss" now, which is freaking awesome. You pick them up and say "kiss, kiss" and they lean in and touch their little noses to your lips. Squishee will kiss anyone, the little harlot, but Nibbler saves his kisses for just me. I love my cats. It doesn't matter how long, stressful or crappy the week is, the moment I think of them, I always think "it doesn't matter, life is good because of them". 

That's all I got for this week, how was your week? 

As always, linking up with the awesome Lauren and Lauren!