Friday, January 3, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

This week has been pretty uneventful. I've been sick since the day after Christmas and used the last bit of vacation time, that I intended on spending on productive things like organize my house/closet, on five days sitting on my couch not moving. It was awesome.

Anyway, forgive the lack of exciting adventures for this week, even God needed a day of rest, right?

1. I finished one book off my 14 in '14 list, The Graveyard Book. It was definitely a good read. As I was warned, it did start off fairly violent, but the book wasn't entirely gruesome. If you want a quick read, I recommend picking this up. 



2. For New Years Eve, I did manage to muster up enough energy to have a dinner and movie date with Dave. We saw Anchorman 2, which was absolutely hilarious. If you liked the first movie, you'll love this one. 


3. I can't stop listening to this song. I don't know why, but its so peaceful to me. It doesn't help that it plays during The Secret Life of Walter Mitty trailer and I really want to see it. 


Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men on Grooveshark 
4. I love quick, little sewing projects like this one.  It makes an adorable, super soft, cuddly stuffed animal. I like making it for my friends' kids and seeing the joy on their face. This one is going down to Florida for Angie's little girl. I can't wait to send it to her!




5. Lastly, proof (like you needed it) that Nibbler will sit anywhere and in any position, to get some belly rubs. This little dude has no apprehension about falling apparently, he literally has his entire fate of falling resting on Dave's hands and lap.



How was your week? Linking up with Lauren, Lauren, and Jennie!




                                       Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest Image Map