Friday, January 17, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

This week has flown by for me, although I have to say I'm looking forward to the weekend! Here is this week's roundup:

1. Dave and I enjoyed a date night Friday night and then a lunch date on Saturday. It was so nice just relaxing with him, although I have to say I ate terribly all weekend. But this fruit tart was so good, I'm pretty sure I'd happily eat one everyday.




2. Sunday, I went wedding dress shopping with my sister (who is getting married June 24th), my mom, our cousin and my sister's lifelong best friend, Crystal (aka, my other sister). Since I obviously can't show you my sister in her dress (she looks amazing in it!), here is a selfie shot of my mom, Crystal and I:


3. Monday I picked up my diploma!!! It finally hit me that I was a college graduate and of course I bawled my head off and then ran around my office building showing the diploma to anyone who would look. 



4. This week was a bit light event-wise. Honestly between the dress shopping and the diploma, I had enough excitement for the week. So my last two roundups focus on the one thing I'd love to be doing right now: sleeping peacefully. First up is Squish, my dear sweet Squish. I still am over the moon about our "moment" that occurred earlier this week


5. And finally, here is Nibbler curled up on me. The one thing I love about the cold weather? My kitties become even more cuddly than normal. 




How did your week turn out? Linking up with Lauren, LaurenLulu and Jennie!


                                        Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest Image Map