Tuesday, January 7, 2014

GlassesUSA.com

Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own. In the words of Charles and Eddie, would I lie to you? 

I've been wearing prescription glasses for quite some time. I have gone through so many different types of glasses frames, it's funny to look back on some of the choices I made. Like my very first pair: 




In fairness, lenses the size of your head were in style when I got these. 

As a girl on a budget, I don't switch up my eyeglasses frames as often as I should. In fact, in recent years, my glasses have literally been falling apart as I wear them before I changed them up.  This is where GlassesUSA.com comes in handy. Not only do they offer a huge variety of frames and lenses, but they have a 110% low price guarantee which means that I can be sure I got the best deal from them. It also means I can purchase new glasses when I want or need them (and way before I have to pull out the duct tape).

GlassesUSA.com is offering readers of my blog an additional 10% discount, on top of the 15% they are currently offering:

STOREWIDE OFFER - Take 15% off + get free shipping on your entire order 
(orders over $50). Code: FS15

Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10

GlassesUSA.com also offers this really neat virtual mirror feature where you can upload a picture and it will show you what the eyeglasses will look like on your own face. I was having way too much fun with this feature. Dave had to rewind a movie three times because I kept getting distracted by the mirror feature. 

It was so much fun to see different glasses on my face without having to actually try each and everyone of them on. Here is an example of one of my favorites:




 You can experience the mirror feature on your own:




What were some of your favorite frames? Share with me! I'd love to see what you come up with!