Friday, September 20, 2013

Blogtember: Comfort

React to this term: comfort. 
......................................................
This was a tough one. There are tons of things that come to mind when I think of comfort. But I can only spout off about the amazing-ness that is mashed potatoes and chicken gravy before you're like what the heck is wrong with this girl? 

Which by the way, AMAZING!! 

I'm going to keep it short and sweet. There are many things that brings me comfort, but it's the love of my cats that really brings me comfort at any given moment. On a rough day, all I have to do is think about them and everything is a little bit better.


 Because waking up to this cuddling you, will make the start to any day good.



And because there is nothing better than your cats preventing you from doing anything but cuddle in the morning when you really need to get ready for work. 
Follow: BLOGLOVIN ::  FACEBOOK