Monday, September 9, 2013

Snapped Your Rib, Made a Lover, So You Could Share Each Other

Two years ago today, I married my best friend. 

I will never be eloquent enough to express how incredibly lucky and blessed I feel everyday to wake up next to Dave. Or how awesome it is being his wife. I finally found my place in the world and it's standing next to him. 



Funny story behind our first kiss as husband and wife: We watch A LOT of movies, including "kid's movies". We watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and thought it would be cute to do the same thing they did in the movie when they kissed. Why? Because it's fun and it makes us laugh, and that's something we always try to do. We try not to take things seriously. 


Source

Happy anniversary Dave, thank you for making me whole. Thank you for making me laugh, you've made me a better person, and I will be forever yours.