Monday, September 9, 2013

Blogtember: Personality

Take this short personality test and respond to your results. (at the end, find the detailed profile of your personality account - click "click to view" under "You" and "self awareness and personal growth." You can even google your type and find more info on it!)

...............................................................................................

Here are my results:



ISFJ
Introvert(56%)  Sensing(12%)  Feeling(12%)  Judging(56%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
  • You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
  • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)
My reaction to the test and reading the results?


It's seriously creepy how spot on this test was about me. I'm not going to bore you with the specifics, if you truly want to know what it says about me, you can check it out here. I will say, the  whole introvert thing? Yep, me completely. I'm surprised I didn't rank higher on the introvert percentage though...

The rest of you can take the test here and read up on the test results of the only person you really care to know about. Have fun and be honest when taking it!