Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blogtember: Photos

Only photos
.........................................................
I had all these grand plans for today's prompt. Doing a photo an hour post, going on a nature hike, finding an incredible spot to take some good pictures...some of it got put to the wayside because of work and school then I got a stomach bug and any and all grandiose plans went out the window. With that being said, here is a compilation of pictures that offer no rhyme or reason, other than I like them. A few I didn't personally take, which I remarked beneath the photo. 



Enough with the pictures, ma!
Picture taken by Rebecca Davidson


I can't remember if Becca or I took this picture, so photo possibly taken by Rebecca Davidson

This is my oldest nephew, Lucas, at his 1st birthday party. The tiger he is holding I made for him. It still melts my heart when I see his reaction.



Also Linking up with Fitness Blondie!
The Hump Day Blog Hop