Friday, September 13, 2013

End of the Week Roundup

Time for another EOTWR! Here is the round up for this week:

1. Friday I observed my friend Linda's classroom. The teaching class that I'm currently taking requires me to do some observations and it just so happened that she and I were already planning a day for me to come hang out. It awesome how things work out sometimes. It was an incredibly fun day and just reaffirmed how much I want to teach. The only bad part? Going back to my regular job the next day. Its not that I hate my job, but it definitely isn't as good as being in a classroom.



2. I celebrated 2 years with Dave on Monday. To say that I am a lucky woman is an understatement.




3. Dave and I watched "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" this week, which was fitting considering its content. It's about a boy whose father dies in the 9/11 attacks. He goes on a hunt to find the lock that goes with a key he finds in his father's closet. It was such a great and heartfelt story. Here is a picture of me watching it with Nibbler and Squishee close, which they always seem to do when I cry. The blanket is up so high to serve two purposes: 1.) to keep me warm because I ALWAYS have to be under a blanket if I'm watching TV 2.) it's my tissue to wipe my tears (tears only, I promise). 


P.S. Please ignore the crap in the background, the wedge serves as my catchall during the evening
4. Dave showed me this video Monday night and I've been singing it all week, much to the chagrin of my coworkers. By the way, if you haven't seen it, don't take this video too seriously...




5. I got this neat shot of Nibbler on Wednesday night. 




That's all I got for this week, how was your week?


As always linking up with Lauren and Friday Favorites!