Friday, September 20, 2013

End of the Week Roundup

Another week, another roundup! 

1. Saturday I went shopping and got this bracelet, which I love. It's simple, yet elegant and I got it on sale! Who doesn't love a good sale?

2. Saturday night I got to hang out with this adorable pup at Dave's cousin's birthday party. Don't worry, it'll never live up to the awesome-ness that is Nibbler and Squishee, but I can still love. 




3. On Saturday, I also got to hang out with Dave's younger cousins, and I love hanging out with them all so much. Here is a video of us playing "Heads Up". If you don't know about the game, it's an app that Ellen put out there, and it's really fun. It does cost money but I think it's worth the entertainment.




4. Monday I came down with a bad stomach bug. It definitely put me in my place for  a few days. Dave made me grilled cheese and tomato soup Monday night for dinner, and that definitely helped me feel better. That man makes a mean grilled cheese, and he cuts it in fours for me, because that is the only proper way to eat a grilled cheese. Any bigger and the dunking ain't right! 




5.  Funny story with Squishee this week. I was playing with him and his meece and I threw the mouse on the spare bedroom bed. It sounded like it fell down the backside of the bed between the bed and the wall so while Squish was up on the bed looking for the toy, I was looking underneath. I couldn't see it so I'm getting up off my stomach and saying to Squish "I think it's up there" when I look up and he has it in his mouth. He then promptly dropped it right on my face. 

You would think that would be the end of it and that he was just trying to return it to me, however he did the same thing to Nibbler when Nibbler started to play, which makes me think that he thinks  its hilarious to drop his mouse on his family member's faces. 


Nibs is hamming it up, while Squish is accusing him of stealing his thunder.  Squish often looks at his brother like "how are we related?" as evidenced here.
That's it for this week, how was yours?


Linking up with LaurenStyle Elixer, and Lindsey!

Follow: BLOGLOVIN ::  FACEBOOK