Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Blogtember: Mistakes were had

Write about a time you screwed up - a mistake you made
.......................................................
The hair.  Oh Lordy, my hair. Did anyone else's mom make a big deal out of picture day? My mom acted like it was our wedding day, like we were never going to have our picture taken again so this had to be perfect. She insisted on doing my hair and my sister's ridiculously over the top and put us in fancy outfits, so we had to walk around like idiots all day. At least I  felt like that. I'm pretty sure my sister loved the limelight. My mother also insisted we do this on the first day of school too. Every year she tortured me with her traditions, until I realized I could say no to my mother. Then it was jeans and flat, frizzy hair like every other kid.

Anyway.....

The outfit...seriously my eyes!!! They're bleeding!

The necklace.

Do you want to know why I'm missing my two front teeth? Because they foresaw this picture occurring and didn't want none of that ish, so they jumped ship. 


Just kidding. I think I was a cute kid. Although I do have to say, this outfit HAS GOT TO GO. 
 
 
 
Follow: BLOGLOVIN ::  FACEBOOK