Monday, September 23, 2013

Blogtember: Life Lately

A "life lately" post. What you're up to, how you're feeling, how you're doing on your goals, etc. Bonus points for great photos!
..................................................................

I wrote a "Currently" post back in June, so I figured I'd follow that same guideline for today. Here goes nothing...

::Purchasing::

A few months ago, I had my makeup done by Ulta and they used this bronzer on me. I've been wanting to get it for a while, but it's on the pricey side. I finally picked one up Friday and I'm loving it. Plus you smell like chocolate all day. I love chocolate!!


Just bought this shirt, waiting for it to come in the mail. I'm hoping it looks good on me. Peter pan collars are hit or miss with me. So far the ones I've bought have been a miss. We shall see!

Bonus? Got it at 40% off!





::Looking Forward to::

The end of this school semester. Seriously guys, I'm over it. I love school but it's time to be done with my undergrad degree and move on to my certification. 

::Listening to::

The Civil Wars. I heard "The One that Got Away" on an ABC Family promo and instantly fell in love. A few other favorites are "Tip of my Tongue" and "Poison and Wine".

::Reading::

I just finished Animal Farm, I have to say it wasn't a favorite of mine, and I'm re-reading 1984 for the Teen Book Club. I'm also in the middle of Beowulf for my literature class. I would love to have a book on this list that I'm currently reading on a personal level but that's not happening right now, although I wish it was.

::Watching::

Third season of Walking Dead on demand. I love being able to watch shows back to back to back and not have to wait a week in between episodes. Did that for the first three seasons of Game of Thrones. Only problem is? When you're done, it's like coming off an addiction. 

::Making me Happy::

Life. 



Follow: BLOGLOVIN ::  FACEBOOK